When a traditional keypad phone compared with touchscreen phones, we see few differences which are large display and default virtual keyboard which has limited features.
This default keyboard gives shoddy experience while using it, and it makes us frustrate while composing emails and chatting with clients, friends, and family. To avoid this kind of issue caused by the palm-size smartphone keyboards we have few alternatives lets chick it here.
So, here we are listing few best keyboards which come with advanced features and many customization options. Let’s make a try, these smartphone keyboards are available for Android and iOS Smartphones.
Download Best Keyboards for your Smartphones:
- Gboard by Google.
- Swift Keyboard by Microsoft.
- Grammarly Keyboard.
1# GBoard by Google:
GBoard is made by Google, it is the most popular keyboard available for Android and iOS devices. It has a lot of features and customizations that you must love. Download GBoard here:
- Glide typing (Type by moving the finger on keyboard).
- Voice typing (if you speak it will type the content).
- Handwriting (Handwriting recognizing).
- Emojis (You can find send emojis).
- GIFs (Search and share the GIFs on your GBoard).
- Google translate enables Realtime translation of what you type.
- You can change keyboard themes and colors.
2# Swift Keyboard by Microsoft:
Swift Keyboard is made by Microsoft, and it has a lot of features. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. This could be also one the alternative for default keyboards on smartphones.
Swift Keyboard Features:
- Type by swiping the keyboard.
- Spelling checking and auto-correction of mistakes.
- Custom toolbar & expandable menus.
- Supports over 400 languages in the world.
- 100+ themes are available for Swift Keyboard.
- Customize keyboard size & layout.
3# Grammarly Keyboard:
Grammarly is the popular grammar checker tool available in the market, it has made a keyboard for smartphones to type error-free words. This keyboard is available for Android and iOS devices and gives more accurate suggested words and auto-correct misspelled words while typing.
Grammarly Keyboard Features:
- Most accurate grammar checker.
- Spelling checker and suggest word based on synonyms.
- You can add your own words to the Grammarly dictionary.
- You can enhance your vocabulary.
- Integrates with all other applications on smartphones.
How to Type in Indian Regional Languages on Smartphones:
Now you can type the most popular Indian regional languages on your smartphones. You just need to install a keyboard application on your devices. The below keyboards allow you to type all the popular Indian regional languages.
For Android and Apple iOS:
- English keyboard
- Hindi keyboard
- Marathi keyboard
- Tamil keyboard
- Telugu keyboard
Thanks for reading Best Keyboards for smartphones [Android and iOS], keep sharing, and let us know your opinions in the comment section. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates from techlurn.