Save Smule Recordings: There are so many entertainment applications that can be used, one of which is the Smule karaoke application. With Smule, we can have fun karaoke with hundreds of singers and other users. If you’re lucky, we can even collaborate with idol singers.
There is a lot of music on offer, from current hits to old songs. The genre also varies. K-Pop, Dangdut, Rock, Pop, Jazz, and Keroncong are available in this application made by two music experts Jeffrey Christopher Smith and Ge Wang.
It doesn’t stop there, what’s interesting about Smule is that we can edit the recordings when karaoke with the voice enhancer feature that can make the sound more melodious. Unfortunately, these recordings can only be accessed online.
How to Save Smule Recordings in the Mobile Gallery
Well, for those of you who want to access recordings offline, you don’t need to worry. We will provide tips to outsmart it, you can save it to the gallery in the following ways:
- Open the recording.
- Click the “Share” button.
- Select the “Copy Link” option
- Open the https://sing.salon/smule-downloader/ page in a browser.
- Paste the copied link in the “Paste the URL to your Smule performance here:”
- Click Fetch data for this song and wait for the process.
- Click Download according to the desired format.
You just have to wait for the download to complete and can enjoy Smule recordings offline via the cellphone gallery. How, easy right?