What is the VMOS app?
VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine (VM). The VMOS system seat stimulates the heart with a one-click（root without PC). It can be seen as a virtual box. VMOS can be installed in a regular APP to Linux or Android systems in VM technology. It’s an android emulator also a one-click App cloner. Furthermore, VMOS is not regulated by the host system is also separated from the host system, so it’s root without risk and can even be used to test viruses (Android on the phone).
About VMS app
|App by||VMOS | App Cloner|
|Android OS Version||5.0 and up|
|App Apk Size||23M|
Features of the VMOS app:
- Would you like to become a different Android system on your phone? Need to install two same applications on one phone? Does your phone match the installation specifications for all forms? VMOS helps you solve these queries.
- VMOS is a global application intended to build virtual Android on Android, a fully autonomous system that geeks love.
- You can have two descriptions on social networks on the Internet, combining life and work in one device.
- VMOS is provided with images in image mode.
- A floating window is presented over other papers with free drag and drop and free scaling. Etc., floating video from Youtube. (YouTube background)
- VM We may have a VMOS running background for some specific games.
- Unique Another unique feature is the custom resolution.
|Updated||Mar 01, 2021 (3 months ago)|
|Developer||Hunan Science and Technology Information Co., Ltd.|
VMOS App 1.0.42 Update
2. Fixed the login issue of VMOS after upgrading the system from Android Pie to Q;
3. Fixed the loading issue of MT Manager.
4. Fixed the system UI error for specific devices.
- V1.0.42317.1 MBXAPK OBB
- V1.0.4224.5 MBAPK
- Q: How does VMOS work? A: VMOS is a new and innovative technology. It virtualizes another native Android operating system on your phone, for example, in parallel space or parallel system. With VMOS, you can switch between real and virtual systems at any time. Data and applications are stored locally.
- Q: Is VMOS a rooted system? A: Users decide. We can switch the button in the section «Developer Options» → «Grant root rights.»
- Q: What types of phones can I install? A: The phone has more than 32 GB of memory and 3 GB of RAM. And the phone system is higher or equal to Android 5.1
- Q: Can I clone an application in a real phone to it? A: Yes. File → Select Application → Import
- Q: How is the speed of VMOS? A: Actually, it is faster than a cloud phone, since all the data is on your phone. No need to transfer data remotely.
- Q: Why does VMOS need access to storage, device information, location, IMEI, and audio? A: VMOS requires these permissions to better simulate real-world telephone scenarios.
- Q: Is VMOS safe for your real phone? A: Of course. The real phone and VMOS have 2 separate systems. Data from both systems will not interfere with each other.
If you want our application, please provide us a five-star rating.
VMOS has inspectors based on actual needs, though more ideas are required all the time.
If you have some questions or advice, please snap [Feedback] in the app or send us an email.
Contact us: [email protected]