What about InfoComm 2022
Now is the time to submit to Manufacturers’ Training!
InfoComm and the executive leadership of AVIXA are committed to increasing the number of women, non-binary genders, Black, Indigenous, and people of color in our education sessions. We encourage you to ask less-heard voices at your organization to speak at your training session.
Overview of InfoComm 2022
InfoComm is the largest event for audiovisual solutions that allow for integrated experiences. There are products for audio, conferencing and collaboration, digital signage, content, production and streaming, video capture and production, control, and live events.
Importent Point of InfoComm 2022
- InfoComm 2022 is your once-a-year chance to see the newest audiovisual technology, learn skills that will help you get ahead in your career, and meet other professionals.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall to see what top manufacturers have to offer in audio, video, conferencing, and streaming.
- Meet up with other people in the AV industry, make new connections, and grow your professional AV network.
- Take technical classes and hear what the experts have to say about trends in your field.
- InfoComm brings together AV and IT integrators, enterprise buyers from vertical markets like higher education, government, and corporate, live events professionals, and decision-makers from related fields like content creation, design, and architecture.
AIMS Booth W1067
At AIMS Booth W1067, there will be a demo that is the first of its kind.
It will have networking equipment and hardware and software nodes that run both IPMX and SMPTE ST 2110, the standards suite on which IPMX is based. The demo will also show gateways between IPMX and other protocols, developer kits, and parts of AV-over-IP workflows that are made possible by IPMX InfoComm
“With this meaningful IPMX interoperability demo at InfoComm 2022, we give a key landmark on the AIMS roadmap for open-standards-based media over IP,” says Sam Recine, chair of the Pro AV Working Group at AIMS.
“We’re offering that IPMX can work with products from additional agents, which is compelling in and of itself!
But this demo is also important because it shows that the industry is behind it. Leading manufacturers are building IPMX support into their products, and more companies are joining them all the time as we move toward a more flexible, dynamic IP-based future for Pro AV InfoComm
InfoComm Demo partners
Come to InfoComm 2022 and see ENCO.
Come to InfoComm 2022 and see ENCO at booth N-2213. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to set up a product demo or meeting. We hope to see you all there! Those who can’t make it to Las Vegas, Nevada, should follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest news.