- If League of Legends is no possibility, many things can make the.
- Some users said that renewing their drivers, notably their GPU, did the trick.
- Others proposed launching the game of alternative locations, and this worked as great.
- Making a complete game repair approximately reinstall work at League of Legends won’t open if all other scales.
League of Legends Won’t Open
As one of the various big Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games, League of Legends (LOL) allows a good game sense over you. Although it is a challenging game, various issues may transpire, such as League black screen, error code 004, an unknown Direct X error, etc.
Additionally, seldom this game takes also worked well in Windows 10. Many users stated they should trouble while opening or launching League of Legends. Possibly you are also troubled by this issue.
Weary of game lags, freezes, and crashes? Transmit them following now.
Game Fire 6 order optimize your PC display while performing to circumvent any difficulties with your hardware. Here medium will support you:
Launching League of Legends on Windows 10 can seldom be more complex than fighting crowds of evil criminals.
Several players frequently can’t begin the game due to different error messages or extinction when they went to the play button.
Run the Game from Installation Directory
Suppose League client won’t open if double-clicking the shortcut on the desktop. In this case, you container use the main executable file located in the installation folder to try accessing this game.
Step 1: In File Explorer, go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends.
Step 2: Double-click LeagueClient.exe and see if LOL can open properly. Also, you can right-click the .exe file and choose Run as Administrator.
Step 3: If the game can run without any issue, it indicates that the shortcut is corrupted and causes League, not opening/launching. Then, you can create another shortcut and this post – How to Create a Desktop Shortcut on Windows 10? (3 Categories) is helpful for you.
How to Solve League of Legends won’t launch on Windows 10
1. Reinstall your graphics card drivers
According to users, seldom League of Legends won’t begin due to issues including your graphics card.
Your graphics card is vital for gaming sessions, plus if there’s a problem with your graphics card drivers, you might not be able to start League of Legends at all.
2. Reinstall the game
If none of those solutions can solve the problem, you might have to remove the game and install it again. There are several ways to do that, but the best one is to use uninstaller software.
3. Start the game directly from the installation directory
If League of Legends won’t start on your PC, the problem might be your shortcut.
According to users, sometimes your shortcut might not be working properly, and to fix that issue, it’s advised to start the game directly from the installation directory.
4. Disable all running League of Legends processes
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to start Task Manager.
- Now locate both LoLLauncher.exe and LoLClient.exe processes and end them. To do that, simply right-click the process you want to end and choose End Task from the menu.
Is League not starting in Windows 10? All the viable solutions are offered to you. Just hear them, and you can and entirely quickly get rid of the common problem.