Sharekhan Mini is a Sharekhan-provided mobile trading platform.
Sharekhan Mini is a stripped-down version of the Sharekhan Mobile Trading App.
It works with low-end phones with limited RAM and storage.
In this post, we’ll look at this trading platform and analyze its features as well as who it’s best for.
The Sharekhan Mini App is a mobile application developed by Sharekhan.
Sharekhan is one of India’s most prestigious brokerage houses.
Sharekhan has been in business since 2000 and has provided excellent service to its customers during that time.
It is undeniably a well-established company with good resources.
Since it is a full-service broker it has quite a good customer base but not like the banks which offer such capabilities.
This MINI program is a lighter version of the previously released Sharekhan APP, which runs seamlessly on a variety of platforms including Windows, iOS, and Android, with the only difference being accessibility.
This platform was created with a lower bandwidth in mind.
The trades can be using low-speed internet like 2G internet. The program is a stripped-down version of the Sharekhan Mobile Trading App, which is available for Android and iOS.
The Sharekhan Mini software is compact and uses fewer resources.
Sharekhan Mini’s Best Features
The Sharekhan Mini App has a lot of useful functions.
This platform was designed to run on lower bandwidth, such as 2G.
The following are the prominent features of the Mini platform:
Follow, Trade, and Invest
Traders and Investors can track the performance of their current holdings, trade on NSECURR, MCXCURR & MCX.
Users can easily invest in Mutual Funds while keeping track of their portfolio.
A trader must maintain a close check on the performance of his favored stock.
Users can keep track of their stocks through a multi-exchange watchlist.
As a result, every movement will be easily identifiable.
Reports in Real Time
Being a part of a full-service broker finally pays off.
The users will have full access to the reports in this case.
How do I get the Sharekhan Broking Mini App to work?
To use the application, you have to download the Sharekhan Mini app from the app store on your phone and register yourself to utilize it.
To set up the platform, you need to follow these basic steps:
By selecting the app icon, you can start the app.
To access the program and all of its capabilities, you must first log in as a trader.
Then you’ll be asked to enter your login information.
The username and password you created when creating your Sharekhan online account are the login details they require.
Refer to the following section if you don’t have a Sharekhan online account.
After you’ve entered the information, you’ll need to fill in the blanks.
How to Own the Sharekhan Broking Mini App?
To use the app, you must have a Sharekhan account, also known as a Demat account.
When this account is activated, all trading platforms become available.
Follow these steps to create a Sharekhan Demat account:-
To open a Demat account, click the “Open Demat Account” button below.
Fill out the pop-up form and submit it.
An executive from Sharekhan will contact you.
He/She will guide you to open an online Demat account
Keep your aadhaar card, pan card, and one canceled check on you at all times.
You will be given a client id and password after your account has been opened.
Sharekhan MINI Application is free to install and for usage and brokerage, costs are implied on the trade you performed.
• They enable traders to move money from their bank account to their trading account.
• There is also an advantage for the derivative traders because the options chain function allows them to view all the calls and put options contracts for a certain script.
• This application can run on the smartphone with the connectivity of 2G internet
How to login Sharekhan MINI App
1. Starting with, Open the Demat Account in the Sharekhan.
2. To open a Demat account, select “Open Demat Account” from the drop-down menu.
3. After that, a pop-up form will display on the screen, which you must fill out and submit again.
4. After that, a Sharekhan executive will call you and provide you with information on how to register a Demat account online.
5. You will need the following documentation: PAN Card„kadhai Card, passport size photo, and one canceled check.
6. After the process has been verified, you will be sent your Login Id and password, which you will use to access your account