Ultimate Frame Data (App) 2020
Ultimate Frame Data APK is a Books & Reference Apps on Android. We provide version 1.8k, the latest version that has been optimized for different devices.
You can choose the Ultimate Frame Data APK version that suits your phone, tablet, TV. We support all Android devices such as Samsung, Google, Huawei, Sony, Vivo, Motorola.
Selecting the correct version will make the Ultimate Frame Data app work better, faster, use less battery power. You can experience the version for other devices running on your device.
Download the Ultimate Frame Data app directly without a Google account, no registration, no login required. Our system stores Ultimate Frame Data APK older versions, trial versions, VIP versions, you can see here.
Ultimate Frame Data ( Website )
Mobile-friendly Frame Data for every character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Inkling – Ultimate Frame Data
Characters can be covered by up to 300 units of ink, and each individual attack has its own ink cost and the coverage amount. For more information on Ink, check
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Dropping your shield (Shield Drop) takes 11 frames
- Up B and Up Smash happen instantly out of shield and do not incur Shield Drop
- Jumping out of shield takes 3 frames and does not incur Shield Drop
- Grab out of shield takes an additional 4 frames and does not incur Shield Drop
- About On Shield data: The +/- refers to who can act first after an attack hits a shield. Negative meaning the defender can act before the attacker. In most games, being negative means you can’t apply pressure since the defending opponent would be able to act before you as the attacker. However, in Smash there is Shield Drop which takes 11 frames in Ultimate. So if all else was equal, you could be as disadvantaged as -11 on an attack and still be “neutral”…
HUGE EXCEPTION: Jump, Up B, and Up Smash out of shield ignore Shield Drop frames. So, since some characters have a 3 frame Up B, -3 would be unsafe against those characters. Aerials have +3 frames added to them because it takes 3 frames to leave the ground, so a 3 frame aerial would be 6 frames out of shield. Grabs used to happen instantly out of shield as well, but Ultimate added +4 frames to Grabs done after a hit connects with a shield. So a 6 frame grab would be 10 frames out of shield.
- On Shield advantage/disadvantage data assumes the move hits on its first Active Frame (hitting on a later active frame would be a meaty and can gain additional advantage relative to the later active frames). This includes projectiles that are active for a very long time and thus become much more advantaged the later they hit.
- Stale Moves affect advantage/disadvantage and occur when hitting a character as well as when hitting a shield