To get expected IBPS Clerk Results, it is quite important to go with standard study material and that is why you must be choosy. Books are a huge part when it comes to collecting quality study material. Have you been wondering what books would be right to prepare for the IBPS clerk exam?
Best IBPS Clerk/PO Exam Preparation Related Books and Tips
The list of books and tips we made is based on what toppers and experts do recommend to achieve high-scored IBPS PO Results. Here, we are going to tell you what books are good to go as per section wise. You need to prepare each section quite carefully since nothing can be left out. These books and tips will truly help you to get a good grab over each section.
General/Financial Awareness: Best Books and Tips
Best Books – Yes, the General/Financial section is quite important holding 50 marks. Generally, candidates get confused between general awareness and general knowledge. Do not go with any random book but the best only. You may go with the option of best books called
- Manorama Year Book,
- Pratiyogita Darpan,
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
Tips – It is quite important that General awareness is different with G.K. General awareness goes ahead with dealing with the knowledge of routine happenings of the new all across the world such as national affairs, recent developments, international relations in the banking sector and so on.
You need to focus on Banking Terms, important government schemes on the capital and money market, current affairs associated with national and international issues for the last months, and so on.
IBPS Clerk 2020 English: Best Books and Tips
Best Books – English section could be one of the easiest for you as it carries 30 marks in the prelims examination. The best thing is that you should go with amazing books to work on your grammatical usage including communicating and writing skills. Talking about the best books, the prominent names are
- Objective English by Edgar Thorpe,
- Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal,
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis and Penguin Publication, High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin and S. Chand,
- Objective English For Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad
- Mcgraw Hill Education Publication and Uma Rani Sinha
Tips – 40 marks in the main exam of IBPS clerk is required. The examiners test the candidates based on their communications as well as language skills. The best thing is that you can improve your English by going with Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, and so on.
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude: Best Books and Tips
Best Books – Have you been wondering what books would be worthy to read? Standard books are just amazing since it takes your ability to the next level.
- Test of Reasoning By Edgar Thorpe and Pearson Publication,
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal S. Chand
- On the other hand, Computer Knowledge of IBPS by CWE Clerical Cadre and Content Crop Publication and Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy 2610 by Kiran Prakashan are the best books for computer aptitude.
Tips – This section comes up with 50 questions for 60 marks. Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude is a vast topic and that is why your preparation must be done most smartly. It should cover
- Verbal Ability,
- Windows Operating System Basics,
- Non-Verbal Reasoning,
- Internet Terms And Services,
- Basic Functionalities Of Ms-Office,
- Basic Functionalities Of Ms-Office,
- History Of Computers, Networking, And Communications And So On.
Quantitative Aptitude – Best Books and Tips
Books – You need to go with the best books such as Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publications, Mathematics Class 11th and 12th by R.D. Sharma, and R.S. Aggarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations.
Tips – Note downs the topics that you find hard so that it will be in your mind on what topics you need to focus on more. Candidates require to be good at calculations and problem-solving skills. This section carries 50 questions in which there is one number for each one.
Moreover, you should also go with online study material provided by a trustworthy platform to get good at it. The more you practice, the more you get learnt.
In The Last
Hope the shared information regarding the best books for IBPS clerk was helpful and candidates can easily be prepared for each section.