Introduction Yourphone.exe In Windows 10
This article will describe what is yourphone.exe. If allure meeting at a Windows computer viewing this short essay, then many system methods helped you get here. They enabled you to boot up your PC, generate a graphical user interface to allow you to check in to Windows, attach to the web, open your web browser, and also.
What Is YourPhone.exe
YourPhone.exe is a Microsoft app that synchronizes your Windows 10 PC with Android or iOS phones. It connects your phone and PC to unfasten a class of cross-device activities. For example, users container sync photos and messages over Windows 10, Android, and Apple devices, as hard as using the same Microsoft account both on the phone, and the Windows PC.
How to Remove Yourphone.exe In Windows 10
But, YourPhone.exe will waste a little RAM for users who make utilize your phone app.
Users can keep system support by turning the YourPhone.exe process off and other UWP app processes they don’t need. This is how users can Remove the YourPhone.exe function in Windows 10:
- Open Windows 10’s search box by pressing the Windows key + S.
- Enter background apps in the Type here to search box.
- Click Background apps to open Settings as in the snapshot directly below
4:Scroll down to the Your Phone app.
- Toggle the Your Phone option off.
- Thereafter, close Settings.
- Then restart Windows.
2. Remove the YourPhone App
Alternatively, users can uninstall Your Phone to ensure its processes don’t consume system resources. However, users can’t uninstall Your Phone via settings in Windows 10 1903 as it’s a built-in app.
Thus, users need to uninstall the app with PowerShell as follows.
- Open Cortana’s search box.
- Enter the keyword PowerShell in the Type here to search box.
- Right-click Windows PowerShell to open its context menu, and select the Run as administrator option.
- Thereafter, enter Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage in PowerShell and press the Return key.